If you’ve lived in Colorado for a year or thirty, you’ve likely heard of the hike between Aspen and Crested Butte. While it’s a nearly 200-mile drive between posh Aspen and laid-back Crested Butte, the two mountain towns are actually only a couple dozen miles apart as the crow flies (if you’ve lived in Colorado awhile, you’ve probably heard this expression a bunch too). Not only can you hike between Aspen and Crested Butte in one day, but the hike itself is one for the ages. Be sure to check out our other Aspen to Crested Butte resources below:
- Check out our packing list for the hike here!
- We also have new Aspen to Crested Butte art prints available here.
- How to hike from Aspen to Crested Butte for nearly free
- Aspen to Crested Butte Trip Report
- 5 Essentials for Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte