We hiked the Tour du Mont Blanc in July 2017. We camped most nights and stayed in a few huts. We created this guide in hopes that it will inspire more people to camp along the route, which we found to be one of our favorite parts of the entire trip. We also hope that the information and maps provided here can be of use to the many hikers who undertake this fantastic trek!
The guide is organized for hikers walking the circuit in the traditional counter-clockwise direction, but would be just as useful for those hiking in the clockwise direction.
Be sure to check out our other TMB posts as well:
- TMB Packing List
- Check out our TMB Art Store
- 10 Essentials for the Tour du Mont Blanc
- How to navigate on the Tour du Mont Blanc
- How to find all of your campgrounds on the TMB
- How to train for the Tour of Mont Blanc
- How to hike the TMB for (nearly) free
- TMB Trip Report
- TMB Photo Gallery
Please leave your questions or comments below and we hope you enjoy!
-Emily & Ian